You want a new kitchen, but don’t want to lift a finger
We’ll take care of it for you
Financing available for kitchen remodel bedford nh
WE HANDLE THE ENTIRE KITCHEN REMODEL
From cabinets to plumbing to flooring and tile, we do it all
Our job is to make your dream kitchen remodel a reality. We have an experienced team in all aspects of kitchen remodeling to make that happen.
White, brown, or gray? Something else? We can do that, too.
Some homeowners love the white, farm-style kitchens, while others enjoy a more modern or dark kitchen. We can bring the exact cabinets you have in your vision to your kitchen remodel in Bedford, NH.
One of the focal points of a kitchen remodel — countertops
Countertops are an essential part and focal point of any kitchen remodel. Not only does it need to be functional, but also a visual centerpiece for the kitchen.
Functional and stylish, while being the backbone of your kitchen
The right floors can really pull together an entire kitchen remodel. But, it’s not all about the appearance of the floors — they need to be durable, too, through all the foot traffic.
Kitchen Remodel Bedford NH
First, we’ll discuss your goals and vision for your kitchen remodel in Bedford, NH. Whether you’re just looking to do a partial remodel or entirely gut the kitchen and start fresh, we’ll discuss it all.
The major components of a Bedford, NH kitchen remodel are countertops, floors, cabinets, and finishes.
Let’s start with countertops. They’re an essential part of any kitchen remodel. Countertops serve as a functional workspace for preparing meals, as well as a visual centerpiece for your kitchen. There are many materials to choose from when selecting countertops, including granite, marble, quartz, and laminate. Each material has its own unique properties, such as durability, cost, and maintenance requirements. When considering countertops for your kitchen remodel in Bedford, NH, it’s important to choose a material that fits your needs and budget, while also complementing the overall design of your kitchen.
Flooring is also an important consideration during your Bedford, NH kitchen remodel as it can impact the overall look and feel of the space. There are many different options to choose from, each with its own unique characteristics and benefits. Some popular choices for kitchen flooring include:
- Hardwood: Hardwood flooring adds warmth and natural beauty to a kitchen. It is durable and easy to clean, but can be prone to scratching and requires regular maintenance.
- Tile: Tile is a durable and water-resistant option that is great for busy kitchens. It comes in a wide range of styles and colors, and can be used to create a variety of different looks.
- Vinyl: Vinyl flooring is a durable and affordable option that is great for kitchen remodels. It is water-resistant and easy to clean, and can be made to look like a variety of different materials.
- Concrete: Concrete flooring is a durable and low-maintenance option that is perfect for modern or industrial-style kitchens. It can be stained or polished to create a variety of different looks.
No matter which type of flooring you choose, be sure to consider your budget, the style of your kitchen, and the level of maintenance you are willing to commit to when making your decision.
Cabinets likely take up the most space in your kitchen and therefore are a key piece to your kitchen remodel.
There are many different options to choose from, ranging from traditional wood to modern materials like stainless steel. Some factors to consider when selecting cabinets for your kitchen remodel include:
- Style: Choose cabinets that match the overall aesthetic of your kitchen, whether that be traditional, modern, or something in between.
- Material: Wood is a popular choice for kitchen cabinets due to its durability and natural beauty.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen when selecting cabinets. For example, if you have a small kitchen, you may want to choose tall, narrow cabinets to make the most of the space.
- Storage: Think about your storage needs when selecting cabinets. Do you need a lot of space for pots and pans, or do you want to prioritize pantry storage? Choose cabinets that meet your specific needs.
- Budget: Cabinets can be a significant investment, so be sure to consider your budget when making your selection. There are options available at a variety of price points, so you can find something that works for you.
Ah, the final touches on your kitchen remodel — the finishes. While the finishes are usually small in size, they have a big impact on the overall design and aesthetic of your kitchen. They tie together the overall look and feel of the space. Gold or silver? Maybe bronze? Square knobs or circle knobs? Other items to consider as part of your finishes are:
- Backsplash: A backsplash is a protective wall covering that is installed behind the countertop and stove. It helps to protect the wall from splashes and spills, and can also add a decorative touch to the space. There are many materials to choose from, including tile, stone, and more.
- Hardware: Hardware refers to the handles, knobs, and other accents used on cabinets and drawers. There are many styles to choose from, ranging from traditional to modern, so be sure to select hardware that complements the overall style of your kitchen.
- Paint: The color of your walls can greatly impact the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Choose a paint color that complements your cabinets, countertops, and other finishes.
By carefully selecting finishes for your kitchen remodel, you can create a cohesive and stylish look that truly reflects your personal style.